Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Dil dhoonta hai!


Yesterday evening few girls in the park were playing a game we use to call as “pichoo” i use to play in my childhood days by numbering the different blocks on the ground…

I had never known the concept of evening dress and slippers, because i grew up wearing a “v” shaped chappal and few froquees (similar to the girl wearing in the above picture) which was the evening cum night dress…

When i go for choosing a dress from my wardrobe, it takes me back to days, i had never thought of my own wardrobe, own car and few money in the accounts……………..

I had less and was very happy and contended with that …. May be i had less so i admire for more now and pray to GOD for having more out of my efforts and lagan …..

I still miss the tune of dili doordarshan tune of only sunday evening movie and now i am in delhi ……………..and my only single precious white suit to wear on all the family function…………….

Dil dhoonta hai phir wohi fursat ke raat din……………….is playing on my radio……….

No comments: