Thursday, November 02, 2006

A mother is a mother!

Sidharth is down with the fever for the last three days.. we were managing the baby sitting.. and siddharth was also feeling happy to be with us at home.

Today morning I thought of taking off from work and spend the day with siddharth.. I wanted to go to temple in the morning, honestly I was scared to see siddharth shivering day before yesterday night, I wanted to say thanks to Sai Baba for making him good today.. and today besuase of thrusday they do a special archana of Baba… wanted to attend it..

Siddharth also came with me to the temple, I was amazed to see his patience at the temple to be there for almost half an hour and attending the pooja…

When we were coming out of the temple, he wanted to have tikka and prasad, I requested the pujari for him.. he is such a loving kid, everyone loves him and the way he speaks Jai Sai Ram, I am sure Sai Baba will also feel happy…

We reached home and siddharth told me Mama I want to go to school, I was surprised to see his confidence and could not say No, though I was scared from inside, even when I was bathing him, checking his body temp. After giving the course of medicene and feeding siddharth we got ready for his school and my office.

When I left him at the school gate, he went quitely to his class, his class teacher screemed with joy, siddharth we are so happy to see you in the school.

I was giving some instruction to his class teacher and requesting them to monitor his body temperature …. Telling her that anytime she is more experinced than me as her kid is older… she said, we understand your feeling and after all a mother is a mother..

Her words brought the tears in my eyes which I was hiding from her … and came quicly to my car and started my journey towards my office with a tough heart, I was having the hard feeling of leaving siddharth in the unknown hands….

I know sometime you have to make some choices, which you feel that kash yeh decision mujhe na lena padta………….

1 comment:

Kavi said...

Am glad that Sidharth is doing good ! Am sure he will do great ! After all he is your son ! Your 'inspired' son !

Keep smiling !