Thursday, June 21, 2007

Garmi Kee Chutiyaan …

Siddharth summer vocation started on 5th may…

Now a days there are so many hype for the summer camp, I don’t really believe into it.. I really wonder whether they are so useful yesterday morning during the walk around 6.30 I saw one mother dragging her child to the school bus for the summer camp… I felt pity on both …so early in the morning a child of age 3.5 years is woken up and send to the activities…

Thanks to my vocation, I am all the time available for Siddharth, and the amount of energy he is having i don’t need to any brain exercise.
I am sure Siddharth is enjoying his holidays with me, we have the fun all time from a shower bath in the morning at the park, juggling with the puzzle, making roti in the kitchen, playing with the sand in the evening and to the book reading in the night……










l












After looking at all the above funny pictures, it makes me sad that holidays for both us are vanishing very fast…and there is so much to do in next few days….


The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

2 comments:

Kavi said...

Ohh ! How lovely ! Thanks for sharing !

Anonymous said...

Siddharth's attention to details is commendable. I am talking about the picture where all the figures are arranged on the head board of the bed - wow! Needs lot of patience for a kid of his age to do that.

Piya