Sunday, March 10, 2013

Trek to Raisaina

Village Raisaina a small simple village, a visit to this place gives a different meaning to all of us. For me and my sister Gagan watching the sun rise there is a source of  enlightenment, for my son Siddharth it is a fairyland.
 
 
It is difficult to describe the experience in words, here is a version that Siddharth wrote in his words after visiting yesterday there. 

Me and my family went for a trek to village raisana today morning.  We did not know the way but mama had a vague idea of how to reach. I just wanted to go out of the car when we reached the village because it looked like fairyland. We could see birds, bulls, cows, naked kids and a sadhu.  

Siddharth posing happily with Village boys.

Best Shot by Siddharth
We stopped at a ashram and parked our car there. We walked to some hills.

Me and muma climbed the most difficult hill. Papa stayed back with Reet at the foot of the hill. We followed a water pipe up the hill, so not to get lost. Muma kept behind and I was leading. It was a very big hill. We climbed and climbed and climbed, till i became tired. So when i looked down i suddenly felt dizzy. I found a stone that shined in the sun. Reet is crying muma said, i said u stay behind and i will go up. I went up and up and saw many wild white beautiful flowers. I took one of them. I felt so good to climb alone and find this beautiful flower. I felt like it was made for me. 

Then i suddenly saw some yellow flowers, i told muma i want to take one of those yellow flowers and share it with my class. Then i suddenly realized it was too far and i could not take it because there were stones underneath it and they were very loose, so i may fall down. I told muma lets go down, muma said you can do it go and take the flower. So i went to the flower i was half way through, then i suddenly realized that they were yellow leaves who looked flower to me. I was initially disappointed, when i thought that i had just done a big thing by using my creation to turn it into a flower.  I started coming down happily.

Then i wanted to visit the village where i had lots of fun, i drank lassi and clicked some pictures also.

 








I had lots of fun, but the fun wasn’t finished. As we were going home, we saw some people making bricks. So my dad said why you don’t go. I went with my mom, and made one brick. Then we went back home and i felt really good.
 




Siddharth reluctantly coming back from the brick making. I am glad that he enjoyed it and wants to go there again. Till then we all will look at these pics and to the first post by Siddharth, enjoy the revisit to the memories spend together in fun and masti.. 

यादें बस यादें बस यादें रह जाती हैं
छोटी छोटी बातें बस बातें रह जाती हैं

3 comments:

Amit Shankar said...

sid, im impressed.

Piya Mukherjee said...

Siddharth, the story teller. Keep it up!

gagz said...

m totally inspired sid!