Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cross and zeros!



Mama lets play cross and zeros.. he filled his board with the empty boxes and wanted me to fill... We started playing and he surprised me with a tact that both of us can win.. he always put his chance at such a place that both can win.. after playing two games  i could understand his strategy.. 
 
Like in the above we both won... have you ever done that i have done for the first time with him... and it was fun!!


Zindagi kee yahi reet hai.. 
jeet ke bhi nayi jeet hai...

9 comments:

Usha said...

so adorable..
Pass a hug to Sid on my behalf *hugs*

Neha said...

now i am feeling ashamed...I always played with the trick that only I could win no matter how hard the opposite party tries...he is my guru from today...

The Holy Lama said...

You inspired us to play a round in office. The simple joys of life.:)

Varsha Shrote said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NR said...

back to childhood....i used to play a lot!!

SG said...

Win Win situation. He is going to be a great leader someday.

Rush said...

Sid is smarto..i agree with Sg...born leader!!

sm said...

as a child i used to play this game lot at home as well as schools

Tomz said...

I rmbr the same game I played with my little cousin once. I started the game thinking that I can beat him easily. But he embarrassed me winning all the games..